- 12 to 25 GPM.
- 2,000 to 4,000 PSI
- Normally used in pipe sizes from 2" to 8"
- 1/2" Fireball Jet NozzleAs low as $110.00Multi-purpose 1/2" nozzle for penetration, cleaning and flushing. The Fireball is configured with: • Normal - 1 front jet at 0° + 6 rear jets at 30°, or • Optional - 0 front jets + 6 rear jets at 30°. Nozzle comes configured with the front jet but we also include a plug insert to close the front jet and provide a little extra thrust for flushing power when needed. Install the front jet when forward penetrating power is needed. Inserts install with a standard hex key (not included). Small Outside Diameter (OD) of this nozzle allows for easy bend navigation in pipes. Available in 1/2" size only. EXCELLENT FLUSH/CLEAN AND PENETRATOR NOZZLE! Learn More
- 1/2" Rotor Jet Nozzle$259.002 side jets at 90° + 2 rear jets at 45°, The spinning Rotor Jet nozzle gives you excellent pipe wall cleaning power and line flushing/pulling power. One of our most popular small nozzles, the Rotor Jet is an excellent nozzle to degrease or descale the sides of pipes. Also vailable in: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1". Configuration: • Jets - 2 sideways @ 90° + 2 rear @ 45° • Hose Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1" • Flow Rate: 2 - 50 GPM • Pressure: up to 4,000 PSI Click here for Rotor Jet nozzle specifications This nozzle is custom drilled to your pump's GPM and PSI ratings. Please note, CUSTOM DRILLED NOZZLES CANNOT BE RETURNED. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for drilling and shipping. Learn More
- 1/2" Penetrator Jetter Nozzle$69.00Configured with 3 front jets at 10° + 6 rear jets at 45°, The nozzle's 45° nose angle assists it in penetrating obstructions. 3 forward jets provide excellent cutting power and 6 rear jets provide both pulling power and line flushing. One of our most popular small nozzles, it is an excellent nozzle for de-greasing or de-icing pipes. Configuration: • Jets - 3 forward @ 10°, 6 rear @ 45° • Size: 1/2" • Flow Rate: 3 - 20 GPM • Pressure: up to 4,000 PSI Click here for Penetrator nozzle specifications Options for extra pulling power on long runs: 1.. Change rear jets angle from 45° to 35° for greater pulling power. This nozzle is custom drilled to your pump's GPM and PSI ratings.
Please allow 1 - 2 business days for drilling and shipping. Learn More
- 1/2" Canin High Thrust Flushing NozzleAs low as $285.006 rear jets configured at 10°. The 1/2" Canin High Thrust Flushing Nozzle is a high efficiency cleaning nozzle. Excellent for sand removal and long runs. Made from hardened steel alloy with ceramic inserts for high performance and long life. Rear jets are angled outward at 10° for extra pulling and debris flushing power. A deviator set inside the nozzle maximizes flow efficiency while reducing pressure drop. Also available in 3/4", 1" & 1-1/4" sizes. Applications: • Removal of sand, silt and gravel; • Removal of heavy sludge; • Removing debris and other sedimentations; • Great for long pipe runs and old pipes. Click here for Canin Dozer Nozzle specifications Learn More
- 1/2" Reaper Jetting NozzleAs low as $890.001 forward jet at 0° and 4 rear jets at 20°. The Reaper has the best cutting power that we've seen for a water cutting nozzle. The single, rotating forward jet creates a 30° cutting cone that has outstanding cutting power, taking half the time that other popular front jet nozzles took in our test on an OSB board. DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, here's a video from Hydra-Flex showing the Reaper vs. leading competitors: 4 static rear jets at 20° give the nozzle good pulling power down the pipe and good flushing power as you bring debris back. The Reaper is made from stainless steel with tungsten carbide added to wear surfaces for long life. Configurable from 7.3 - 18 GPM, up to 4,000 PSI. see the specifications below. GPM / PSI configurations are provided in the drop down menus. These are the recommended configurations provided by the manufacturer. Learn More
- 1/2" Arzino Flushing NozzleAs low as $74.001 front jet with 6 rear jets at 15°. This small, egg-shaped nozzle is a powerful flushing sewer nozzle. It is well-suited for curved pipe runs and long runs. The Arzino (Bullet) is constructed of hardened alloy steel or stainless steel for durability and long life. Nozzle is optionally available without the front jet for even stronger flushing power.. Available sizes: 1/4", 3/8" 1/2", 3/4" & 1". Applications: • General, all-around sewer cleaning; • Sand, mud and light sediments; • Great for long pipe runs; • Easily navigates pipe bends and elbows. Click Here for Arzino size information, pricing and complete specifications. Click here to watch a video of the Arzino nozzle Learn More
- 1/2" Enz Egghead Jetter NozzleAs low as $375.004 front jets + 6 rear jets. Enz Egghead jetter nozzles are designed to efficiently cut through drain obstructions. 4 powerful front-facing jets, including 1 at 0° (straight on), provide excellent cutting power. 6 rear-facing jets provide power to push through pipe obstructions. Made from hardened steel, the Enz Egghead sewer jetter nozzle is made for high efficiency and long life. Available Sizes: 1/2" only. br>
Applications: - For removal of loose rubble, stone or gravel; - Removal of mud, heavy grease and other soft debris; br> Jet Configuration: - 4 front-facing jets, 3 at 15° and 1 at 0° for extra cutting power; br> - 6 rear-facing jets at 30° providing massive thrust to push through obstructions br> -Configured with ceramic inserts for higher performance and longer life.; br> Learn More
- 1/2" Ultimate Egg Penetrator NozzleAs low as $299.994 front jets + 6 rear jets, The Ultimate Egg Penetrator nozzle is designed to remove tough pipe obstructions using 4 powerful forward jets. The egg design allows the nozzle to easily maneuver around pipe bends and over offsets. The 1/2" Ultimate Egg comes with long-lasting ceramic inserts. Made of durable stainless steel. Also available in 3/4" and 1" sizes. Features:: - 12-25 GPM, 2,000-4,000 PSI - Ceramic inserts for long life - Rear jets angled at 15° for strong pulling power and strong flushing power! Scroll down or click here for Ultimate Egg Penetrator Nozzle specifications. Learn More
- 1/2" Raut Chisel Point Jetter NozzleAs low as $259.00
Raut Chisel Point Nozzles (Mole) are excellent penetrating nozzles for breaking through pipe obstructions and cleaning out sewer lines. The chisel point nozzle utilizes 3 or 4 powerful front jets and sharp nozzle edges to cut its way through obstructions. 3 or 6 rear jets angled at 20° provide strong thrust to propel the nozzle down the sewer line and into the obstruction. Available Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1"Applications: - Cleaning out grease obstructions; - Cutting through roots; - Chiseling through ice blockages; - Flushing debris out of cleared lines; br> Jet Configuration: - 3 or 4 front-facing jets, 3 at 20° 1 at 0° for maximum cutting power; br> - 3 or 6 rear-facing jets at 20° providing thrust into obstructions br> -Jets are either drilled or configured with inserts (see SPECIFICATIONS below); br> p> Learn More
1/8" 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" $125 $155 $185 $245 $327 $348
- 1/2" Tremol Spinner Jetter NozzleAs low as $425.00
The Tremol Spinning Jetter Nozzle (Ferret) is an outstanding sewer cleaning nozzle. This rotating nozzle with spinning water jets at 90° angles to the pipe wall is perfect for all-around cleaning action. The Tremol is an excellent jetting nozzle for: - removing grease or soap; - descale limestone; - flushing pipes prior to camera inspection;Click here for Tremol Sewer Nozzle Specifications.
1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" $209 $299 $409 $609 $799
Click here for video of Tremol Spinner Nozzle
- 4 jets at 90° to the pipe for pipe wall cleaning - 4 rear-facing jets at 20° for pulling & flushing (except 1/2" connector) - The 1/2" connector has 6 rear-facing jets at 25°Centralizer rings can be used for keeping the spinning nozzle centered in the pipe. p> Learn More
- 1/2" Bellum Root Cutting NozzleAs low as $479.001/2" Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle is an excellent, high speed spinning nozzle for removing partial or total pipe obstructions. It is also available in 3/4" & 1" hose connector sizes. The 1/2" Bellum nozzle has 3 side jets at 90° to spray directly onto the pipe wall. It has either 3 or 6 rear jets at 25° depending upon the pressure and flow rate ordered. The kit contains:: • Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle - configured for your pump; • Steel Head - for cutting through limestone, stone, ice and light concrete; • Chain Head - with set of 2", 3" & 4" chain sets plus additional chain; • Case Options:: • Carbide Head - for more aggressive cutting and obstructions from other hard materials. Detailed Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle specifications (below). Centralizer rings are available to keep the nozzle working down the center of the pipe and easily advance through elbows. (see Related Products). Learn More
- 1/2" Isonzo Sewer Cleaning NozzleAs low as $149.00Excellent jetter nozzle for sewer line cleaning and flushing. A popular use for the Isonzo (Rhino) is for cleaning sewer pipe walls prior to TV camera inspection. This rugged, stainless steel nozzle is wear resistant and a great choice in rugged environments such as concrete pipes. Available sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1". Click here for Isonzo prices & specifications (below) Applications: • Degrease pipe walls; • Sewer line cleaning prior to camera inspection; • Flushing debris out of cleaned lines. Jet Configuration: • Forward - 1 @ 0° • Rear - 6 at 30° Learn More
- 1/2" Bora Penetrator Jetter NozzleAs low as $360.00
Penetrating, rotating front jet and 3 rear jets at 20°, the Bora Penetrator Nozzle is designed to cut through debris and obstructions. The powerful, rotating front jet only uses 20% of the normal total water required for other penetrating front nozzlse. The Bora is constructed of stainless steel with replaceable ceramic jet inserts for durability and long life. Available sizes: 1/2", 3/4" and 1".Another one of our top selling nozzles, the Bora is great for removal of blockages such as:• Grease; • Fine roots; • Bad liners;Learn More
- 1/2" Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle KitAs low as $869.00The Bellum Nozzle Kit is a combination of the 1/2" Bellum root cutting nozzle with 2 different cutting heads, a spare set of head chains, and a case to keep everything together and organized. This value pack gives you an excellent high pressure jetting nozzle and the ability to use it on multiple types of pipe obstruction jobs by simply changing the cutting head. The 1/2" Bellum nozzle has 3 side jets at 90° to spray directly onto the pipe wall. It has either 3 or 6 rear jets at 25° depending upon the pressure and flow rate ordered. The kit contains the 1/2" Bellum nozzle with: 1 - Steel Head for light obstructions from limestone, stone, ice and light concrete; 1 - Chain Head for root removal in small pipelines; 2 - Chain Sets, one each for smaller and larger diameter pipes; 1 - Case; Click here for Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle Kit Prices & Specifications. Centralizer rings are available to keep the nozzle working down the center of the pipe and easily advance through elbows. (see Related Products on the left). Learn More
- 1/2" Chipper Vibrating Nozzles
The Chipper Vibrating Nozzles vibrate or bounce in the pipe and effectively chip away at sediment and deposits. 1 jet on the side rapidly spins an off-center weight causing the nozzle to bounce around in the pipe. 6 rear-facing jets provide strong power to flush debris out of the line.
Available Sizes: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" & 1".
Applications: - Removes mineral deposits, concrete and other hard deposits; - Shape of the nozzle prevents getting stuck in pipe joints; - For use in plastic (HDPE, PVC, etc.) or cast iron pipes; *** Not For Use In Clay or Concrete Pipes! *** br> Jet Configuration: - 1 side jet to rotate the cutter; br> - 6 rear-facing jets at 15° providing cleaning and flushing power; br> - All jets are fitted with ceramic inserts for higher performance and longer life.; br> See detailed specifications below.
p> Learn More
- 1/2" Root Rat Nozzles Kit$995.001/2" hose connection, 8-25 GPM, 1,500-10,000 PSI. The 1/2" Root Rat nozzles kit is very versatile and can be configured to operate with jetter pumps operating between 8 - 25 GPM and 1,500-10,000 PSI. The nozzles are hardened stainless steel for long life. The 1/2" kit comes with 2 rotating heads: - 1 Steel cable head with extra cable for custom sizes - 1 Flail chain head, w/ extra chain for custom sizes - Built-in thrusters for longer distance - Parts and wrenches for quick changes - case Options Available: - Centralizer / Skid with extra cable (click for detail) - Forward cutting head attachment (click for detail) Click for video of Root Rat Flail Chain cutting concrete block Learn More
- 1/2" Monster Dual Angle Jetter Nozzle$69.001 front jet at 0° + 6 rear jets (3 at 25° & 3 at 45°). The Monster is an excellent small nozzle for pulling hose down the line and flushing as you pull it back. Our most popular of all small nozzles, the Monster's small size and round nose allows it to navigate around extremely tight corners and P traps. Configuration: • Jets: 1 forward at 0° (optional) + 6 rear jets: 3 at 25° & 3 at 45° • GPM: 2 - 20 • PSI: Up to 4,000 • Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Click here for Monster nozzle specifications This nozzle is custom drilled to your pump's GPM and PSI ratings.
Please allow 1 - 2 business days for drilling and shipping. CUSTOM DRILLED NOZZLES CANNOT BE RETURNED. Learn More
- 1/2" Round Hex Head Flushing Nozzle$69.006 rear jets configured at 20° angle provide powerful pulling power down the line and excellent flushing power for pulling back debris. This small nozzle's Hex head allows for easy wrench tightening to your jetter hose. The only one of our small nozzles featuring jets drilled at 20° for pulling power. Configuration: • Jets: 6 rear jets at 20° • GPM: 2 - 20 • PSI: Up to 4,000 • Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Click here for Round Hex Head nozzle specifications This nozzle is custom drilled to your pump's GPM and PSI ratings.
Please allow 1 - 2 business days for drilling and shipping. Learn More
- 1/2" Essential Sewer Nozzles KitAs low as $922.00Four top selling, high performance 1/2" jetter nozzles bundled together into 1 kit to provide a convenient and cost effective solution. Save $150 if both individually! The Essential Sewer Nozzles Kit contains nozzles for the 4 most common sewer cleaning applications: • The Isonzo (Rhino) for general sewer cleaning;
• The Arzino (Bullet) for flushing debris out of the pipe or drain;
• The Tremol (Ferret) spinning nozzle to degrease or descale pipe walls;
• The Raut (Mole) penetrating nozzle to chisel through sewer line obstructions; A great basic tool kit to clean, unclog, degrease, descale and/or flush any sewer line situation you may encounter. Also available: 3/8", 3/4" & 1" Kits. Learn More
- 1/2" Solo Pipe Wall Cleaning Nozzle KitAs low as $1,385.00
The Solo (Whirlwind) Jetter Nozzle Kit uses a high speed, spinning jetter nozzle with a circular spinning chain head to clean materials off pipe walls. Carbide blades welded to the chain head making it very effective at tough sewer cleaning jobs such as cutting roots and removing built up sewer debris on pipe walls. Applications: • Cutting out roots; • Removing limestone, rust, etc. from pipe walls; Kits Contain: • High speed, rotating jetter nozzle; • 2 circular chain heads: +1/2" - 3" & 4" chains, +3/4" - 4" & 6" chains, +1" - 6" & 8" chains • 2 jetter nozzle pipe centralizers, same sizes as chain heads (above) br> Available Sizes: 1/2", 3/4" & 1" Click here to watch a video of the nozzle in a test pipe. p> Learn More