- 1" Rotor Jet Nozzle$489.002 side jets at 90° + 2 rear jets at 45°, The spinning Rotor Jet nozzle gives you excellent pipe wall cleaning power and line flushing/pulling power. One of our most popular small nozzles, the Rotor Jet is an excellent nozzle to degrease or descale the sides of pipes. Also vailable in: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1". Configuration: • Jets - 2 sideways @ 90° + 2 rear @ 45° • Hose Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1" • Flow Rate: 2 - 50 GPM • Pressure: up to 4,000 PSI Click here for Rotor Jet nozzle specifications This nozzle is custom drilled to your pump's GPM and PSI ratings. Please note, CUSTOM DRILLED NOZZLES CANNOT BE RETURNED. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for drilling and shipping. Learn More
- 1" Ultimate Egg Penetrator NozzleAs low as $309.004 front jets + 8 rear jets, The Ultimate Egg Penetrator nozzle is designed to remove tough pipe obstructions using 4 powerful forward jets. The egg design allows the nozzle to easily maneuver around pipe bends and over offsets. The 1" Ultimate Egg comes with steel inserts. Made of durable stainless steel. Also available in 1/2" and 3/4" sizes. Features:: - 60-80 GPM, 2,000-3,000 PSI - Steel inserts for long life - Rear jets angled at 15° for strong pulling power and strong flushing power! Scroll down or click here for Ultimate Egg Penetrator Nozzle specifications. Learn More
- 1" Essential Sewer Nozzles KitAs low as $942.00Four top selling, high performance 1" jetter nozzles bundled together into 1 kit to provide a convenient and cost effective solution. Save $150 if both individually! The Essential Sewer Nozzles Kit contains nozzles for the 4 most common sewer cleaning applications: • The Isonzo (Rhino) for general sewer cleaning;
• The Arzino (Bullet) for flushing debris out of the pipe or drain;
• The Tremol (Ferret) spinning nozzle to degrease or descale pipe walls;
• The Raut (Mole) penetrating nozzle to chisel through sewer line obstructions; A great basic tool kit to clean, unclog, degrease, descale and/or flush any sewer line situation you may encounter. Also available: 3/8", 1/2" & 3/4" Kits. Learn More
- 1" Bellum Root Cutting NozzleAs low as $1,199.001" Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle is an excellent, high speed spinning nozzle for removing partial or total pipe obstructions. Comes with sharpened carbide cutting head. Configured with ceramic inserts for long life. Also available in 1/2", 3/4" & 1" hose connector sizes. 3 different cutting heads are available: • Steel Head - for cutting through limestone, stone, ice and light concrete; • Carbide Head - for hard stone and obstructions from other hard materials; • Chain Head - set of 2", 3" and 4" chain sets; Detailed Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle specifications (below). Centralizer rings are available to keep the nozzle working down the center of the pipe and easily advance through elbows. (see Related Products). Learn More
- 1" Arzino Flushing NozzleAs low as $74.001 front jet with 6 rear jets at 15°. This small, egg-shaped nozzle is a powerful flushing sewer nozzle. It is well-suited for curved pipe runs and long runs. The Arzino (Bullet) is constructed of hardened alloy steel or stainless steel for durability and long life. Nozzle is optionally available without the front jet for even stronger flushing power.. Available sizes: 1/4", 3/8" 1/2", 3/4" & 1". Applications: • General, all-around sewer cleaning; • Sand, mud and light sediments; • Great for long pipe runs; • Easily navigates pipe bends and elbows. Click Here for Arzino size information, pricing and complete specifications. Click here to watch a video of the Arzino nozzle Learn More
- 1" Chipper Vibrating NozzlesAs low as $689.00
The Chipper Vibrating Nozzles vibrate or bounce in the pipe and effectively chip away at sediment and deposits. 1 jet on the side rapidly spins an off-center weight causing the nozzle to bounce around in the pipe. 6 rear-facing jets provide strong power to flush debris out of the line.
Available Sizes: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" & 1".
Applications: - Removes mineral deposits, concrete and other hard deposits; - Shape of the nozzle prevents getting stuck in pipe joints; - For use in plastic (HDPE, PVC, etc.) or cast iron pipes; *** Not For Use In Clay or Concrete Pipes! *** br> Jet Configuration: - 1 side jet to rotate the cutter; br> - 6 rear-facing jets at 15° providing cleaning and flushing power; br> - All jets are fitted with ceramic inserts for higher performance and longer life.; br> See detailed specifications below.
p> Learn More
- 1" Raut Chisel Point Jetter NozzleAs low as $659.00
Raut Chisel Point Nozzles (Mole) are excellent penetrating nozzles for breaking through pipe obstructions and cleaning out sewer lines. The chisel point nozzle utilizes 3 or 4 powerful front jets and sharp nozzle edges to cut its way through obstructions. 3 or 6 rear jets angled at 20° provide strong thrust to propel the nozzle down the sewer line and into the obstruction. Available Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1"Applications: - Cleaning out grease obstructions; - Cutting through roots; - Chiseling through ice blockages; - Flushing debris out of cleared lines; br> Jet Configuration: - 3 or 4 front-facing jets, 3 at 20° 1 at 0° for maximum cutting power; br> - 3 or 6 rear-facing jets at 20° providing thrust into obstructions br> -Jets are either drilled or configured with inserts (see SPECIFICATIONS below); br> p> Learn More
1/8" 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" $125 $155 $185 $245 $327 $348
- 1" Isonzo Sewer Cleaning NozzleAs low as $659.00Excellent jetter nozzle for sewer line cleaning and flushing. A popular use for the Isonzo (Rhino) is for cleaning sewer pipe walls prior to TV camera inspection. This rugged, stainless steel nozzle is wear resistant and a great choice in rugged environments such as concrete pipes. Available sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1". Click here for Isonzo prices & specifications (below) Applications: • Degrease pipe walls; • Sewer line cleaning prior to camera inspection; • Flushing debris out of cleaned lines. Jet Configuration: • Rear - 12 at 30° Learn More
- 1" Bora Penetrator Jetter NozzleAs low as $639.00
Configured with 1 forward jet at 0° and 8 rear jets at 20°, the Bora Penetrator Nozzle is designed to combine the qualities of a powerful, rotating front jet with strong cutting ability but only uses 20% of the normal total water required for a penetrating front nozzle. The Bora is constructed of stainless steel with replaceable ceramic jet inserts for durability and long life. Available sizes: 1/2", 3/4" and 1".Another one of our top selling nozzles, the Bora is great for removal of blockages such as:• Grease; • Fine roots; • Bad liners;Learn More
- Fara (Ram) High Thrust NozzleAs low as $599.00Featuring 10 rear jets at 15° the Fara (Ram) High Thrust Cleaning & Flushing Nozzle is an excellent general sewer cleaning nozzle. This rugged, hardened steel alloy nozzle is wear resistant and a great choice in rugged environments such as concrete pipes. Rear jets are angled outward at 15° for 2 purposes: extra pulling power down long runs, and additional flushing power for pulling out sediment and debris. Applications: • Flushing out sewer lines; • Removing pipe debris and other sediment; • Long pipe runs. Click here for detailed Ram Nozzle specifications. Learn More
- Maniago Root Cutting Nozzle KitAs low as $1,865.00The Maniago Root Cutting Nozzle uses rapidly spinning motorcycle-style chains or linked-style chains with cutters to aggressively cut through roots, bad liners, rust or scale. The nozzle is constructed of stainless steel with ceramic inserts, interchangeable heads and cutting chains. The Maniago Root Cutting Kit contains the following: • 2 nozzle heads: 1 flat and 1 with cutting knives; • 2 sets of chains - - 1 standard set of chains for 8", 12" and 16" pipes; - 1 cutter set of chains for 8", 12" and 16" pipes; • Tools to easily change heads and chains; • A plastic case to keep everything together.; The Maniago is designed for round pipes. It should always be used with a pipe centralizer.. This kit does not include a centralizer. Learn More
- 1" Tremol Spinner Jetter NozzleAs low as $799.00
The Tremol Spinning Jetter Nozzle (Ferret) is an outstanding sewer cleaning nozzle. This rotating nozzle with spinning water jets at 90° angles to the pipe wall is perfect for all-around cleaning action. The Tremol is an excellent jetting nozzle for: - removing grease or soap; - descale limestone; - flushing pipes prior to camera inspection;Click here for Tremol Sewer Nozzle Specifications.
1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" $209 $299 $409 $609 $799
Click here for video of Tremol Spinner Nozzle
- 4 jets at 90° to the pipe for pipe wall cleaning - 4 rear-facing jets at 20° for pulling & flushing (except 1/2" connector) - The 1/2" connector has 6 rear-facing jets at 25°Centralizer rings can be used for keeping the spinning nozzle centered in the pipe. p> Learn More
- 1" Solo Pipe Wall Cleaning Nozzle KitAs low as $1,385.00
The Solo (Whirlwind) Jetter Nozzle Kit uses a high speed, spinning jetter nozzle with a circular spinning chain head to clean materials off pipe walls. Carbide blades welded to the chain head making it very effective at tough sewer cleaning jobs such as cutting roots and removing built up sewer debris on pipe walls. Applications: • Cutting out roots; • Removing limestone, rust, etc. from pipe walls; Kits Contain: • High speed, rotating jetter nozzle; • 2 circular chain heads: +1/2" - 3" & 4" chains, +3/4" - 4" & 6" chains, +1" - 6" & 8" chains • 2 jetter nozzle pipe centralizers, same sizes as chain heads (above) br> Available Sizes: 1/2", 3/4" & 1" Click here to watch a video of the nozzle in a test pipe. p> Learn More
- 1" Mega Duranno High Efficiency NozzleAs low as $1,025.00Configured with 16 rear jets: 8 at 20° + 8 at 30° the Mega Duranno is a large nozzle for large projects, producing excellent all-around sewer cleaning results. Constructed of hardened steel alloy and ceramic jets, the Mega Duranno is wear resistant and a great choice in rugged environments such as concrete pipes. To improve efficiency and performance, the nozzle has a built-in deviator to reduce pressure drop and maximize flow. Available in 1" & 1-1/4" sizes.
Sewer applications: - flushing out sewer lines; - removing debris and other sedimentation; - great for long pipe runs. Click for detailed specifications (below) Learn More
- 1" Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle KitAs low as $1,390.00The Bellum Nozzle Kit is a combination of the 1" Bellum root cutting nozzle with 2 different cutting heads, a spare set of head chains, and a case to keep everything together and organized. This value pack gives you an excellent high pressure jetting nozzle and the ability to use it on multiple types of pipe obstruction jobs by simply changing the cutting head. The 1" Bellum nozzle has 3 side jets at 90° to spray directly onto the pipe wall. It has 4 rear jets at 20°. The kit contains the 1" Bellum nozzle with: 1 - Steel Head for light obstructions from limestone, stone, ice and light concrete; 1 - Chain Head for root removal in small pipelines; 2 - Chain Sets, one each for smaller and larger diameter pipes; 1 - Case; Click here for Bellum Root Cutting Nozzle Kit Prices & Specifications. Centralizer rings are available to keep the nozzle working down the center of the pipe and easily advance through elbows. (see Related Products on the left). Learn More
- 1" Root Rat Nozzles Kit$1,995.001" hose connection, 35-200 GPM, 1,500-6,000 PSI. The 1" Root Rat nozzles kit is very versatile and can be configured to operate with jetter pumps operating between 35 - 200 GPM and 1,500-6,000 PSI. The nozzles are hardened stainless steel for long life. The 2 heads in the kit give you a choice of a softer touch with the wire head or a more aggressive cutting head using flail chain, both are included in the kit. 1" kit also includes an aluminum skid/centralizer. The 1" kit comes with 2 rotating heads: - 1 Steel cable head with extra cable for custom sizes - Flail chain head, w/ extra chain for custom sizes - Built-in thrusters for longer distance - Centralizer / skid included - Parts and wrenches for quick changes - case Options Available: - Forward cutter head attachment (click for detail) Click for video of Root Rat Flail Chain cutting concrete block Learn More
- Mule Water Shovel NozzleAs low as $1,625.00The Mule Water Shovel nozzle provides heavy duty sewer cleaning using 9 jets to power through sand and sludge. Jets are angled from 0° to 25° in order to provide a wide spray pattern cleaning both the bottom and the sides of the sewer or drain pipe at the same time. The heavy duty sled design enables the mule to move through sediment and/or over obstacles. Applications: • Heavy duty drain cleaning; • Flushing out sand, mud and rocks; • Great for round or flat profile pipe runs; Click here for detailed Mule Nozzle specifications. Available in 1" connection size only. Requires connection to a rotary swivel (sold separately) Learn More
- Mule PLUS Water Shovel NozzleAs low as $2,095.00The Mule Water Shovel nozzle provides heavy duty sewer cleaning using 9 jets to power through sand and sludge. Jets are angled from 0° to 25° in order to provide a wide spray pattern cleaning both the bottom and the sides of the sewer or drain pipe at the same time. The heavy duty sled design enables the mule to move through sediment and/or over obstacles. Applications: • Heavy duty drain cleaning; • Flushing out sand, mud and rocks; • Great for round or flat profile pipe runs, cleaning top and bottom! Additional 11 lbs. screw-on weight bar available for $290, extra help keeping the nozzle flat and on the floor under high pressure. Available in 1" connection size only. Requires connection to a rotary swivel (sold separately) Click here for detailed Mule PLUS Nozzle specifications. Learn More